- At least two independent reviewers are appointed to give opinion on each submitted publication.
- Because of the rule to publish papers in English, at least one of reviewers should be associated with a foreign institution.
- The review is a double-blind review, i.e. the reviewer does not know the author/s’ name/s and the author/s does/do not know the reviewers names.
- The review must be in writing and finish with a clear conclusion of the paper publication approval or of its rejection (the Editors agree to receive the opinion in an electronic form with the reviewer’s signature).
- The qualifying for printing is within the Editorial Committee competence, after consultation with reviewers. The Editors send the information about qualifying the paper to the main author.
The list of reviewers is updated once a year (in December) and published.